ESP-12F WIFI Dev Board with ESP8266 for PS4 hack 4.55
This is D1 mini, it is a mini WIFI board based on ESP-8266EX.
11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire
1 analog input(3.3V max input)
1 Micro USB connection
How to get started in Arduino:
1. Before you use miniD1 boards, you need setup CH340g driver.
2. On Windows you need install Python 2.7.10.
On Linux & MAC OSX, you don’t need install it, comes preinstalled with OS.
3. There is two ways to install hardware package, Boards Manager or GIT
4. Starting with 1.6.4, Arduino allows installation of third-party platform packages using
5. We recommend using GIT to install Hardware package, you can always get the latest version of it.
ESP8266 Wifi Module with at least 4M flash
PS4 Firmware 4.55 or 4.05
esphost.bin or esphostmulti.bin or esphostmulti405.bin