New Red-Blue Wireless Bluetooth Pro Gamepad Controller for NS Nintendo Switch
Type: Wireless Controller Gamepad
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V-4.2V
Operating current: 20-30mA
Static current: 20-80uA
Vibrating current: 50-110mA
USB input voltage/current: DC 5V/500mA
Available distance: 8m
Battery voltage/capacity: 3.7V/380mAh
Continuous operating time: Around 5h (fully charged)
Charging time: 2-3h
Static time: Around 30 days
Dimension: 6.42*4.43*2.17 inches
1. Power on a Switch console.
2. For the first time, in the Console Menu, select Options “Controllers” — “Change Grip/order” — “Press L + R on the controller”, the pairing screen displayed, stay here.
3. On the controller long press and hold down the “Y” and “HOME” button for 5s to power on this controller and enter code pairing mode, the four LEDs above the “HOME” button start blinking quickly and circularly, then wait for around 10 seconds, when one of the four LEDs is solid bright, it means that the controller is paired with the console successfully, then press on the button “A” to operate.
4. Once paired, for the second time and onwards, just long press down on the “HOME” button for 2s to power on the controller, the controller will be connected to the console automatically, then press on the button “A” to operate.
5. If the controller is in sleeping mode, short press on the “HOME” button to wake it up, then press “A” to operate.